For those that have finally seen the light!
35 posts Page 1 of 4
Well, it is that time again for the next ACR/ LR challenge. Most of these images need some sort of work done on them. Will be looking forward to what is done to them.
Again, too all you Adobe Camera Raw users, I would love to see you take part in this. I would hate to see this challenge die!!!!
As Michel stated before there is a way to use presets in Elements but requires a little effort. Michel, when you read this could you maybe put a detailed explaination of how to do this in here, please. I am asking him to do this because I have send about 40+ presets that I have converted for use in ACR in the newsletter.
Shoot, let me put it this way. I AM BEGGING FOR MORE MEMBERS TO JOIN IN.

Most of all have fun with these.

link to the raw files:

http://www.4shared.com/file/49300430/ea ... nline.html
Thanks Suzi,
For Elements users:
I tried this and told about it in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3062

I'll try to give a more detailed description later on. The other way I have found on another forum is to use the previous conversion xml file, which is not easier.

I am now downloading the files...
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Thanks, Michel
Suzi,

Ahh, was wondering where the Challenge was.

I have downloaded the shots and am poking at them.'

Interesting case study with the Farmers Market shot and White Balance issues. I had to go into Bridge to find out that it was shot on auto - just wanted to know and couldn't find it in Lr. I don't know if I turned that off or it just isn't available in Lr.

Anyone out there know where to find that info in Lr.
John
I think this is what you are looking for John.

Ok Suzi - I downloaded the picture. I ran one through ACR and then put it into Elements. I tried the preset thing.........not sure that I accomplished anything there. What are you looking for? Can you tell I haven't ever paid attention to this challenge before? :help:

Here's what I came up with:
IMG_7253.jpg
IMG_7253.jpg (193.01 KiB) Viewed 1029 times

I reduced the saturation and just played around.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
sunny, do anything you want to it, in ACR. Then further adjustments in elements. Anything as long as it is not artsy. Improve the picture, B/W, sepia,sharpen, crop, whatever. Some of them need alot of improvement.
Oops, just saw the picture, great job. Love it
Thanks, Suzi. I've got to go pack for my trip, but I'll try to play again next time.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Michel, your method of appling presets in elements will it only work in 6. I have tried to repeat what you did in 5 with no luck. Either that or I am doing something wrong. HELP
35 posts Page 1 of 4