For those that have finally seen the light!
17 posts Page 1 of 2
It was almost dark when we pulled into Mykonos. My daughter wanted a family picture taken, and I took this HORRIBLE shot. Anyone want to try to clean it up for me? I hope you do.....I want to use it on a scrap page, but anything I've done to it hasn't helped much. Here is the full-size picture, straight out of the camera:

Please, pretty please. :pray: :pray: :pray:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I will try it..what do you want done!!!! Wow, you have some bad noise going there.
Really, really bad. I don't know how I had the camera set (probably on auto).......it was just too darn dark for pictures (with me taking them, at least). I just want the left side of the picture, from the left edge to the right edge of my son-in-law's leg.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
I am working on it but that noise is giving me fits..got it lightened up pretty good but when I try to remove the noise, the furthest three people look cartoonish. I will keep at it. What is going to be the final size of this image???? Does it have to be in color???
It's going on a 12 X 12 scrap page, so the final size will probably be no larger than 3 X 4. You're running into the same problem I did......the three people on the right looked like their skin was made of silly putty. It probably wouldn't have to be in color. I sure appreciate you playing with it. I don't feel as if I have the skill to make it look presentable.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Took a shot at it. Hard to tell, but it looks like early evening time. (Might have made it too bright)

I used Noise Ninja, Levels and Curves to tweak it.

I am posting in line here

post1.jpg
post1.jpg (182.74 KiB) Viewed 976 times

and a larger version here
John
John, yours and mine are almost exactly alike..only difference I can see is the blue on the top of the building. so not going to post that one.
John, it's a little bright, but that's OK - I can make it a little bit darker. It was taken around 7:00 p.m. I think you did an awesome job. I don't have Noise Ninja (I've only got the freebie version of Neat Image and I don't really know what I'm doing with it). Think Noise Ninja may get put on my wish list. Thanks a bundle for helping me with this. You, too, Suzi. I think the official song of PCEC should be "With a Little Help From My Friends." That's sure how I get by. :thanks: :thanks:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
John, I downloaded your full-size picture and brought it into Elements. I played a little, cloned a little, cropped a little, and here's what I came up with.
post2cropped.jpg
post2cropped.jpg (170 KiB) Viewed 949 times

I think it'll look fine on a scrap page. Thank you again for taking on this project for me. :woohoo:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
You're welcome.
John
17 posts Page 1 of 2