For those that have finally seen the light!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Howdy:
I had tried every thin that I can imagine to upload pictures to this thread unsuccesfully. :crying: I'm using images taken with a12 megapixel camera and fix a bit on LR. but the files are 33,672 and larger. I went to 4shared.com but was able to load only one picture and it took 1/2 hour to load.
I'll apreciate if anyone may comment on this and provide a step by step solution. :thanks:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Don,

Normally the the LR challenge, we post the original RAW image and/or a mildly processed one in JPEG format.

The 12MP image will be around that size and the JPEG should be in the 3-6MP range depending on issues. I would normally open and save the file for JPEG in at a qiality setting on the save dialogue of 10 or 11 and it produces good quality images.

A 32 MB JPEG is not needed for this, so dial it back. The Save as in JPEG will give you a hint of the size.

I don't understand how a 12MP camera would produce a 32MP JPEG, but if that is what Photoshop wants, it isn't called for in this challenge.

P.S. Replying soon to your P.M.
John
Don Diego..put your raws in one folder...zip that folder then upload to 4shared. It will take alittle for the upload I think it took about 15 to 20 mintues for me but faster than what you are doing.
Then in the thread just put a save for web jpeg of the images for members to see.
plus the link to the 4shared folder in the thread
John what he is having problems with is uploading the raw's to 4shared.
John and Susan:
I'm trying to upload the files as PSD.
Shalom,
Don
Why psd's Don Diego and where are you trying to upload those too.
Now, I realised that I took the RAW file fix it in LR then try to upload it. That is why the file got larger. I never try to upload the untouch RAW file, neither made a JPG copy and try to upload it. that is my homework now, let see what happen.
Shalom,
Don
Don Diego, are you trying to upload raw images for this week's challenge or images you have done for last weeks challenge!!!!!
If these are images that you worked on in LR to post for last week's challenge..just go to save for web, make the longest side 500 pixels
at the bottom of this post is a tab that says upload attachement, click on that
browse to where the image is kept and open
then click on add file
then place inline
then submit
that will put the image in your post

if you are trying to upload raws for this challenge
put all the raws in a folder
zip that folder
upload to 4shared.com..this will take a while to upload
place the link in your post here
7 posts Page 1 of 1