For those that have finally seen the light!
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Lightroom Beta 2 is available for download, and if I have a friend who has Lightroom 1 and invites me to try the Beta I can use it until the end of August. Otherwise, the Beta is only good for 30 days. Any volunteers? Here's the website where you verify that you're a licensed owner of Lightroom: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlemen ... oom_invite. I guess after you've provided your S/N Adobe will tell you how to invite someone. If there any takers, please PM me and I will send you my e-mail address. :thanks:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny there was a thread on this a couple of months ago. I will see if I can find it for you. Genevh signed me up as a friend and a few others were offering to do so too

Here it is
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2525

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks - sorry I didn't search first. I just went to download Lightroom to try it out and saw the invitation thing.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
yep, Gene did it for me also.

I wonder when the full version will be out? I want to move my images from Bridge to LR. :biggrin:
(i hate bridge, i hate bridge)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I just saw how much Lightroom costs..........I don't need a Beta, because I'm sure not going to buy it.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Sunny, I still have one invite left..if you want I will invite you. PM me with your e-mail address.
6 posts Page 1 of 1