For those that have finally seen the light!
15 posts Page 1 of 2
After a computer issue (how would you like to get the message that your CS3 license had expired?? :x ), here are some old images from my first digital P&S (Canon G2) and my first DSLR (Canon 10D). They're pretty rough, so there should be some challenges involved in getting them to look decent:

LR-18.jpg
LR-18.jpg (44.92 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

Here's the link to the RAW images:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/6383176/7c7c ... aring.html

Maybe next week when I'm on a real vacation I'll take some NEW pictures.... :oops:

Enjoy
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Thanks Chuck!! How can your license expire?? Hope you have a great vacation and where are you going??
suzib wrote: Thanks Chuck!! How can your license expire?? Hope you have a great vacation and where are you going??

Suzi, re the license expiration: it's a known problem usually associated with trial versions of Adobe software - but I didn't have one of those so who knows what caused it. In any event, they had a detailed repair procedure on their website and it worked (phew!).

Vacation destination is nostalgic: Ocean City, New Jersey, where my family went for vacations from the 40's through the 60's. Very nice family town, and we're fortunate that our children and their spouses and my sister and her children will be able to get together there for a few days. Ready to go!!
Chuck
Enjoy brother Chuck, there is nothing like been with your love ones.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
your soooooo cute puppy
played with exposure, fill lights, clarity, saturation..into CS3 cropped, sharpened and vignette

chuck.jpg
chuck.jpg (149.61 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
next one used natural beauty preset, tweeked temp, exposure, clarity. Into CS3 cropped and sharpened

chuck1.jpg
chuck1.jpg (178.8 KiB) Viewed 1353 times
Something a little off the beaten path using a preset called "Matt's Sin City - Dark Red:

CRW_5939.jpg
CRW_5939.jpg (110.51 KiB) Viewed 1348 times

My apologies to the City of Boston! :D
Chuck
Playing with the Adjustment Brush - seems kind of sluggish.

Did some dodging, then switched to Grayscale, added vignetting, then played with the Split Toning.

Cute little fellow.

DogSofa1.jpg
DogSofa1.jpg (221.74 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
John
And Kelsey Smith Kabam!

Glacier1.jpg
Glacier1.jpg (222.04 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
John
And . . ..

Kelsey Smith - Tunnel

Boat1.jpg
Boat1.jpg (226.62 KiB) Viewed 1315 times