For those that have finally seen the light!
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Well, it is that time again for the next ACR/ LR challenge. Most of these images need some sort of work done on them. Will be looking forward to what is done to them.
Again, too all you Adobe Camera Raw users, I would love to see you take part in this. I would hate to see this challenge die!!!!
As Michel stated before there is a way to use presets in Elements but requires a little effort. Michel, when you read this could you maybe put a detailed explaination of how to do this in here, please. I am asking him to do this because I have send about 40+ presets that I have converted for use in ACR in the newsletter.
Shoot, let me put it this way. I AM BEGGING FOR MORE MEMBERS TO JOIN IN.

Most of all have fun with these.

I am so sorry this is late but had a major problem here yesterday. I was collecting up the pictures for the challenge when all of a sudden my computer just turns off. Oh no, not now. Looking around I discover the tv is off also. Ok, not a problem just go out and reset circuit breaker. I go out to do that and none of them are tripped, now what. On further looking I discover that most of the power to the rest of the house is out but not all. Now, I know I have a major problem, call an electrican and it turns out that our curcuit box is melted on the inside. Ugh, well, this guys works on replacing the whole box until 10pm and finally get all the power back up except for the air conditioning. Not good, it is stinking hot here and the humidity is unusually high for here. It was like sleeping in a sauna. To make matter worse when the power is back on, now my freezer is making a horrible noise. Off to the appliance store today for a new one. My wallet is really feeling it today.
So finally here is the challenge.

oops.jpg
oops.jpg (160.85 KiB) Viewed 1456 times

http://www.4shared.com/file/58124252/84 ... lenge.html
Suzi, I would love to have done more pictures, but my computers HD is so full its starting to choke to death.
Can you tell me how to upload pictures to this site using the attachments?

I love this dog!!! What a great picture.

Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
at the bottom of where you are typing your post is an upload attachment tab..click on that and browse to where your picture is, then click on add the file, next would be place inline, then submit. The image can not be any bigger that 500px at it largest side.
I love what you did to Max and am SOOOOOOOOOO glad to see you playing here.
Suzi, just dropped in to get the zip address. I will be back later with my versions!
Here's one
B&W-Montains.jpg
B&W-Montains.jpg (110.86 KiB) Viewed 1410 times

B&W conversion and adjustments in LR2, then added a bit of noise in CS3. That's a great shot, btw.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Figurine.jpg
Figurine.jpg (135.25 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

A lot of brush work here in LR2 on the figurine to brighten her and add some contrast and clarity. Some brush work on the bright areas to darken them up a bit. There was also a scrap of paper in the original that I was able to remove using the spot removal tool in LR2, but that was a bit tricky.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Gene and Shari, great job both of you. I really like the B/W Gene.
Budding-Intellectual.jpg
Budding-Intellectual.jpg (146.14 KiB) Viewed 1391 times

This one was too cute to pass up. Just some exposure, saturation, and levels adjustments in LR.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

IMG_1546w.jpg
IMG_1546w.jpg (131.33 KiB) Viewed 1376 times

ACR 4.5 and PSE6
Exposure, clarity and vibrance in ACR, decrease midtones in Shadows/highlight in PSE.
A tight crop, otherwise I would have needed much local enhancements.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Shari, the watermark you put on the picture, how did you make that. I like it, it is small and doesn't take away from the image.
19 posts Page 1 of 2