For those that have finally seen the light!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Pierre at Presets Heaven posted a Fog Killer preset today. I haven't tried it yet, but it did an amazing job on a bottle of ketchup...go check it out.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Thanks Sunny!! Now if I could just remember how to install? :doh:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Go to your develop module. If you already have a folder for Presets Heaven, right click on it and import. Browse to where you put it after download (I just put on my desktop, because after import I delete that copy), select it and click import. It's that simple.

PS - if you don't have the folder, right click, create your folder, and then do the import.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Hmm...downloaded and tried it. It pushes the red and green saturation to the max, among other things. It's definitely not for every image, but worth a look. Personally, I think I like the defog sharpening techniques I've been using better as they don't target color saturation.

I use 3 different actions for that in CS3, depending on how much defog effect a photo needs.
Unsharp at either 10%, 15%, or 20%, Radius set to 60 pixels, Threshold set to 0.

I find that 20% can be a bit too much on portraits at times.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Gene - it can definitely be a bit much on some images. I don't have CS3 but use PSH Defog action in Elements and like it a lot. I've been looking for a LR preset that would do pretty much the same thing. Like any other preset, tweaking is often required.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
5 posts Page 1 of 1