For those that have finally seen the light!
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Well, I wasn't able to get anyone this week (my fault!) so I will post the ACR/LR Challenge again.

You can find the pictures here.

Remember the rules of engagement: All work must be done in either ACR or LR except for cropping, sharpening and using your noise filter. You can make some MINOR changes in PSE/CS3 if you want. If you use a preset, please list the name and a link to the source if you have that information. Also, if you'd like, please describe your workflow.

Now, if you want you can pretty much ignore the rules and have fun, cause the boss isn't gonna complain.

Above all, remember LR's Fifth Rule: Enjoy!

NOW....would anyone like to volunteer for next week's Challenge??? :pray:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Yate's Mill.jpg
Yate's Mill.jpg (194.55 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
The last one needed masking and editing in PSE, the second one was done mainly in ACR with extreme settings, plus some shadow/higlight in PSE 16 bits.
Gene's Gone FishingW.jpg
Gene's Gone FishingW.jpg (155.43 KiB) Viewed 1023 times

Large:
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/1124207/21411

Attachments

Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S

Mes Galeries
and the third one... needed some vignetting (correct camera distortion) plus black frame to enhance the somber mood.
DarkCastle-Busch GardensW.jpg
DarkCastle-Busch GardensW.jpg (70.53 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
Michel B

Mes Galeries
Michel these are beautiful. Nice job
Glad you like them, Angela. They are 3 wonderful lightings caught by Gene; they need important editing to recover the mood and I could not not have done this without ACR. Thanks again Gene for the nice shots and the excellent selection for this LR/ACR challenge!
Michel B

Mes Galeries
Thank you Michel!

You did a great job on these!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Here is the first one, Gene. Nice shots

On this one I made a virtual copy, brought both in photoshop blended and cheated just a bit. I used paint with light on the cabin.

I forgot what I did to this one, shoot!!!
DarkCastle-Busch-Gardens.jpg
DarkCastle-Busch-Gardens.jpg (105.1 KiB) Viewed 977 times
11 posts Page 1 of 2