For those that have finally seen the light!
25 posts Page 3 of 3
On the lady, I used a preset called soft focus center.
The other one, I decided to go way off the map. Left it as was, IR preset and center focus preset. Titled it "The spaceship is landing" Sorry Chuck , it was just asking for this.

IMG_1076.jpg
IMG_1076.jpg (160.11 KiB) Viewed 909 times

The-spaceship-is-landing.jpg
The-spaceship-is-landing.jpg (80.97 KiB) Viewed 908 times
Very clever, Suzi. Great imagination. :)
I was wondering how I could boost the vividness of colors in this one. Here is a way using smartcurves in Lab mode: inverted s-scurve in lightness, steepening the slope of the green-magenta component and decreasing that of the blue-yellow one:
colorsWCandy.jpg
colorsWCandy.jpg (190.94 KiB) Viewed 858 times
attachment]

A little too far from ACR, but since I choose Chuck's picture...

Attachments

Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
OK, now that I finally have some time to play and no LR challenge for this week!!! What's up with that, I am bummed. Guess, I will have go to catch up with the other challenges, lol
suzib wrote: OK, now that I finally have some time to play and no LR challenge for this week!!! What's up with that, I am bummed. Guess, I will have go to catch up with the other challenges, lol

Chuck, did you tag someone? I miss this challenge too...
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
25 posts Page 3 of 3