For those that have finally seen the light!
41 posts Page 1 of 5
Forgot to tag anyone this week - so, here is the deal.

If you have been shooting RAW, and have one that just isn't quite right, post it and see what we can do with it.

I will be going out later today and will post one or more of my shots later tonight or early tomorrow, but for now, the teacher is out of the class and the kids are in charge!

:woohoo: :woohoo:
John
I have one for you to start, taken yesterday in the fog.

http://www.4shared.com/file/78362006/22 ... _8202.html

and just for snowfall the jpeg

http://www.4shared.com/file/78362203/51 ... _8202.html
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Just did a quick one on this as I am leaving in a few minutes. Will do better later, must fess up did a little in CS3 also. Can't get the colors right on the faces, driving me nuts.

IMG_0018-Edit.jpg
IMG_0018-Edit.jpg (204.83 KiB) Viewed 1404 times

Now that I see it here, I don't like it at all. Will work on another one later today
IMG_8202w.jpg
IMG_8202w.jpg (84.64 KiB) Viewed 1396 times

Needless to say, I added smart blur (normal and edges) in PSE... as well as a sky (which happens to be the inverse of the average brown color of the feathers)
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Wow, Michel, he looks good.
Quoting John "the teacher is out of the class and the kids are in charge!" That is always fun. Come on let me see what ya got. Suzi and Michel i like both of yours , but i confess i have not looked at the originals. I always played hooky!
So here is my contribution, but a story first - one of procastination.

I have been meaning to get out and shoot this thing for a long time, somehow just never got around to it. So here we are, News Year Eve 2008 and I still hadn't gotten to it.

Enough already. Went out this afternoon (-15 Celsius and a windchill of -26 Celsius or about 8 F and -18 F respectively) and shot this one and a bunch of others.

This is a local piece or art that has been there since I moved to Kanata and is called "The Watcher".

http://www.4shared.com/file/78385041/fa ... tcher.html
John
I dont have LR but i did all in ACR.
Hope i did it right . Here is the picture and the settings.
Watcherweb.jpg
Watcherweb.jpg (78.6 KiB) Viewed 1366 times

abc.jpg
abc.jpg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 1367 times
Judy,

There is no right or wrong, and you did provide all the info necessary. so DONE!

Now here is my first crack at it - what I think I saw . . .

watcher1.jpg
watcher1.jpg (192.57 KiB) Viewed 1349 times

And here is what I did.

ScreenShot00033.jpg
ScreenShot00033.jpg (47.22 KiB) Viewed 1349 times

Now off to download the other pics and play. . .

BUT. it is New Years Eve, so

Happy New Years! :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :chickendance:
John
41 posts Page 1 of 5