For those that have finally seen the light!
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Which one was the first one, I used two different camera's maybe your ACR plug-in needs to be updated. One was the rebel xt and the other was rebel sxi

edit: the first one was taken with the Xsi camera.
suzi 3775 the first pic was the one that would not open. thats ok i got the one i wanted. :woohoo: I know not what i do but if ya all dont mind i am still having some fun.

Folks i really dont know what i did, right now i am just playing with the sliders hope you dont mind. I was amazed on the second photo i did a screen blend mode over the first photo. I can not believe what one can do. Awesome.
Judy, play all you want. Your reaction to doing this is just what we are looking for. Having fun, playing and getting to use LR or ACR. You did a good job
Chuck, I love your dark look on the refinery, how did you do that. DH works in a local refinery here, I hate it!! Too dangerous for for me.

I did one strickly in LR and the second one I cheated on.

gas-after.jpg
gas-after.jpg (63.7 KiB) Viewed 741 times

after-after.jpg
after-after.jpg (80.53 KiB) Viewed 740 times
Started with setting the white point.
White Balance:Custom, Temp: -50 , Tint -24, Exposure +0.05, Recovery 0, Fill 0, Blacks 2, Bright 0,
Contrast +16, Clarity +88, Vibrance -2, Satuation +3
Curves, HSL adjusted teh reds, oranges & yellows.

Brought it into PS, Dup. the bkg > soft light > adj. opacity.
For some reason the it looks more saturated when I uploaded it here. My heart photo that i put in the rolling gallery is the same way. I wonder why that is?

Anyway I love this picture. Its so sweet looking :D
Acr.jpg
Acr.jpg (177.61 KiB) Viewed 732 times
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Linda, sometimes that can be caused by the color setting you have in Photoshop. For the web, they say you should use sRBG. I am so glad to see you doing this, looks good
PBChocolate.jpg
PBChocolate.jpg (124.42 KiB) Viewed 717 times
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Very nice, Linda
Love that gator!

IMG_7558.jpg
IMG_7558.jpg (82.74 KiB) Viewed 705 times
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Practing with Gene's tut on finding sweet spot. This is the sweetest spot I could find.

gene's-way.jpg
gene's-way.jpg (241.96 KiB) Viewed 689 times
23 posts Page 2 of 3