For those that have finally seen the light!
26 posts Page 2 of 3
That first one was a though one, huh? You did a great job on all of them, Michel. Thanks for playing.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Adjusted mostly in curves added contrast

Attachments

On the first one I used a preset called medium aged and played with sliders
Second one all slider work. Oh, cheated on both, did paint with light alittle for the clouds.

sunny-ruins.jpg
sunny-ruins.jpg (113.13 KiB) Viewed 675 times

sunny-alley.jpg
sunny-alley.jpg (187.32 KiB) Viewed 675 times
Oh, I like that Medium Aged preset. This is totally off topic, but I've fallen in mad love with Gavin Seim's Super Hero plugin. I hit all my 12 of 12 pictures with it on import..........didn't have to do much of anything afterwards. It's a sweet one.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Plug-in for LR?? How do you get it??
Somebody has been pestering me to try this challenge...she knows who she is. :roll: So here is my first try at anything more than basic adjustments in ACR. I decided to try a tut from the NAPP site for my first time. It consists of pumping up recovery, fill light, contrast, clarity and vibrance to 100. Then you increase the blacks and decrease the saturation. Then, on the point curve tab, use the strong contrast preset. The only thing I did then before their last step was to clone out the hair or whatever it was on the bottom. They then added a strong vignette to finish it up.

Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
suzib wrote: Plug-in for LR?? How do you get it??

Duh - I meant preset. But, there are plugins for Lightroom....to up load to Facebook, to upload to Picasaweb, etc.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
WooHoo, Reka. It looks great. I'm glad you played.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Thanks, Sunny, I found it.
REKA, I am soooooooooooooooo glad to see you here. Now if, John, Gene, Chuck and Anita would come back it would be great. If you guys see this, this is a not so gentle hint!!!!!
Oh, I think I'm in trouble. :oops: Sunny, these are great photos. All I can say is that I would love to take pictures in some of these wonderful places. These were all done just playing around with the ACR sliders and using a couple of presets to make the colors pop a little.

Anita

26 posts Page 2 of 3