For those that have finally seen the light!
9 posts Page 1 of 1
All my pictures in LR2.3 just turned very bright red and green in all the library and very were, any reason for this? I try the undo but no change. Please help> :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

I open CS3 and the same thing happen, I think is a color profile problem as i was trying to install an extra new monitor to have two monitors with LR and CS3. I'm going to remove the extra monitor from my computer and delete the extra monitor program from the install /remove programs and see what happen.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Ouch, I have no idea but will try to do some research for you
It's got to have something to do with trying to add the new monitor. Hopefully getting that off the system will fix the color problems until we can figure out what went wrong here. It may help if we knew the type of monitor and your video card. Also, what version of software is it running? Are the drivers up to date?
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Hio guys thanks for your concern.
1- I removed the software from the new HP w1907 19" monitor I just got by the way I only paid $100.00 from $175.00 on sale at Office Max. Then calibrated my regular monitor a Dell 24" 2407WFPB-HC
(IF i REMEMBER CORRECTLY) using Spyder2 Pro. and problem solved in both CS3 and LR.
I have a dell XPS420 w/ Nvidia 512 driver up to date 1 TB HD

Now, I have not been able to figure aout how to get the two monitors to work together. I just found instructions by Kelby in his LR2 book page 112-115 and for CS3 on kelby's book CS3 for digital photographers pgs. 58-59. It seems to me to short of an explination hope he is not missing some steps that I will have to figure it out. he tell you what to do on ea. program but not how to set up the monitors, software wise or other wise. So I have to figure that one up. Both monitors are connected with DVI connecting cables.
Thank's again.
Shalom,
Don
HP has a video on how to set up a dual monitor configuration with Nvidia video cards. Check it out here. I am not so sure that using two display programs is a good idea. It's starting to sound like they may have been fighting with each other, which is not a good thing and may have produced the weird colors you were seeing. If your video card is dual monitor capable, it should all be controlled by that one video card and I can't see the need for an additional program. But, I could be wrong.... :puter:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Gene, thank you, I went to the control panel and reseted the Display Settings from 1 to 2 monitors and it work fine now. Only one problem and that for some reason the mause stop working at some point in time had to shot down and re-start and the mause began working again. I now have to find out why the mouse stop working. Any ideas?

BTW is nice to fill the entire 24" screen with one picture give you the feeling you are in the Drive In :rotfl:
Shalom,
Don
I don't have room on my desk for two monitors, or I might be tempted. Did your mouse just quit that one time, or is still happening?
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Hi gene, just that one time. I love the two monitors setup but getting use to it takes a few hours like 9am to 9pm yesterday, :D
Shalom,
Don
getting use to it takes a few hours like 9am to 9pm yesterday

Is that all????? New toys just gotta be played with extensively! :rotfl:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

9 posts Page 1 of 1