For those that have finally seen the light!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Thanks for the heads up, Kimi
Call me cautious, but I just downloaded and installed Lr 3.2 Beta and WOW, blown away by the Noise Reduction improvement. I hope/assume that they are going to make this available to Elements 7/8 at least, and it will be a huge step forward.

I am doing a compare with Noise Ninja which I also have and for the first time, I think ACR is ahead of the game!

More playing follows.
John
I've been using it since it came out....very impressed so far. For me this will be a must have update!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
And as of today, Lr3 has been released. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Off to warm up the credit card!
John
So it is finally out..got my credit card ready too!!!
Off to Adobe.com!!!!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Has anyone got it yet?? If so how do you like it
Suzi,

Yes and Yes - also upgraded from CS3 to CS5.

Love the new features available in ACR and the new stuff in CS5 - content aware fill works and ROCKS. And the new selection feature is pretty amazing. I posted a while back a Mark Johnson tut on tricky selections and all of that is incorporated automatically on CS5.

The tut is here and with a very good understanding of Elements, can be done in Elements 6 and up (uses smart brush selection) possibly earlier versions as well.

So, love them and the new toys will keep me out of mischief for a while. :chickendance:
John
I'm liking LR3. It keeps getting better and better with each new release. You can see some videos covering some of the new features here. If you already use LR, I feel it is worth the price of admission. If you don't, it is definitely worth checking out.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

10 posts Page 1 of 1