55 posts Page 1 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
At long last, The Best of Photoshop Creative Elements Volume One is now available for purchase. For everyone's convenience and preferences, the book is available in 4 options. The default option is a 11x8.5 die cut hard cover w/silk paper (you will have the option at purchase for cover texture and color). You may also choose a 9x7 book with hard cover casewrap (from and back the same w/silk paper), a 9x7 perfect bound (soft cover w/ silk paper) or a 9x7 Wire-o-Full Color (spinal bound soft cover with glossy pages). See image below for pricing.

The book is password protected so that only members of the forum can purchase the book. To obtain the password send a PM to either MichelB, Rusty, suzib or myself (AngelicKim).
(Note: Suzi will not be available 3/25 -3/27 so if you choose to PM it will be the weekend before she replies.)

book types and cost.jpg
book types and cost.jpg (96.23 KiB) Viewed 1419 times

Here is a link to a .pdf to preview the book. This link is also available on the purchase page. I should mention the preview is a low res copy, not what is printed.
http://www.prestophoto.com/storage/users/314 ... review.pdf

Here is a link to purchase the book.
http://www.prestophoto.com/shop/39463

I have also made the gallery public now so that you can view the pages there.
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/37066

BTW, sorry for the misquoted price in the last thread. I was figuring the number of pages not images in the price. Sorry about that.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, just took a look and it is great. Thank you so much for the super dupper job you did on this

edit, just ordered mine, forgot I won a gift certificate to prestophoto, it was applied, how sweet is that!!
Please hold off ordering until I post back. A typo was found and I am trying to fix.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I already ordered!!!
suzib wrote: I already ordered!!!

So sorry Suzi, I am working on it. I am sure your book will be OK. It will be fixed before they process it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
OK, we are good to go again. Suzi, your order is fine. It hadn't processed yet so you will get the corrected version. Sorry, no one of a kind book for you.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLACE YOUR ORDERS!!!

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Ah nuts, was looking for that one of a kind one
.....too late now......but.....was wondering......is Dawnlee Werner really Dawn Werner? (in_the_gym) because Dawnlee (different forum member...palm tree avatar) is my sister in law..... maybe it's a coincidence....just wondering....

AWESOME work on the book Kim. I love it. Thanks for the hardwork.
Shoot, my proof reader is fired. Page fixed.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Wonderful work, Kim! I will try to get my order in tomorrow!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
55 posts Page 1 of 6