10 posts Page 1 of 1
For the next newsletter, I am going to submit a text about planning, organizing and saving time when you have a huge batch of pictures to process after an event (wedding, vacation trip...)
My problem is that I have no illustration to go with the text, which is a pity! So, your mission, should you accept it, would be to create it and show your talents in imagination and montage. My idea would be for you to post in this topic, and the best one (after a poll vote?) would be included in the newsletter. Any volunteer?
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel, exactly what are you looking for in this illustration??
suzib wrote: Michel, exactly what are you looking for in this illustration??

I want something to be evocative of time saving, planning and organizing. I don't want to be too directive, let your imagination do it: find symbols, objects, situations connected with this abstract idea, and freely present them, combine them creatively. This could be a montage, or a single shot evoking the idea like Bill's weekly challenge. Imagine you want to illustrate a site banner for a specialized web site, or an advertisement for a planning software...
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S

Mes Galeries
Just bumping this up in hopes Michel can get help and be able to submit in time so we can have a newsletter for June.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Well I have an idea that I will work out tonight for this.. Right now I'm off to the beach!! :chickendance:
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Thank you in advance, Michelle :thanks:
Have pleasure at the beach, it's now time to go to bed, here in Paris.
Michel B

Mes Galeries
Here's what I did.. Hope you like.. Let me know if you want any edits.. text change, etc..

Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
:rotfl: Look at that sad boo-boo face! What a great look she gave you. Good illustration/page.

Courtney
Wonderful, Michelle :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If others have had a try at this illustration challenge, please, show your work!
I hope Kim will have enough submissions for the newsletter.
Michel B

Mes Galeries
Thanks! Had fun with it.. some of the selections for small photos are odd stuff for fun.. Jordans sad face was in response to being told she was not going to the party until mom got a picture of her.. lol :rotfl: Moms can be soooo mean...

Would love to see what others came up with! Anyone else take a shot at this one?
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
10 posts Page 1 of 1