36 posts Page 3 of 4
Michelle, consider yourself on the list!! I have been contacting people for that one. Submit it to Kim whenever you want then she can use it in a newsletter. Anyone else that wants to do this, please !!! It can be on your town, state, country. Also is anyone wants to do their summer vacations, that would be great
Michelle, that would be awesome. Do you want to make your own questions or would you like me to send you the Word Document that Jen use to do?

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
If you will send me the questions Jen was using I'll probably do a bit of both! LOL

-- Thanks Suzi!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Michelle, PM me your e-mail address and I will send you the file.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I was really trying to hold off on my where in the world submission. I am promised a trip to a remote island, where certain tribe still exists. You must have a guide to visit their community. If someone could go ahead of me that would be great. I already a lot of the information, I just need my pics!
Not only is the island rich in natural history, but also in human history dating back 4,000 years.
Sounds interesting Shari. Can't wait.

MICHELLE!!! Can you do yours by Sunday night? lol

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
:rotfl: You know I just LOVE you gals!! Yes.. I should be able to have one by Sun night.. Got lots of pics this year so just need to write fascinating blurbies to go with them!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Thanks Michelle. Just PM me when you have tut, freebie and Where in the World done and e-mailed. Send to PCECNewsletter at gmail dot com.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Sorry everyone, got busy and forgot to finish the newsletter and get it posted. I will get it done in the morning.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Please bare with me. I have the newsletter done but once again, I am having trouble converting it to a .pdf. I will get it posted as soon as I get it to convert.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
36 posts Page 3 of 4