8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone. I still need one more article or tutorial so that we can have a newsletter for October. Does anyone have anything they want to submit???

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I have been working on insect photography a lot lately and will have one for you for the november one. :P Really wish more people would submit!! It is a lot of fun! But all the same I got stuff to say!! :wave:
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Hi MIchelle, sounds great. I guess you missed the thread a couple of weeks ago. Because of the lack of submissions and my being so busy lately as well, the newsletter is going to be a quarterly one from now on. We will have a November newsletter for our 2 year anniversary of the forum. The newsletter will post on November 9th, the anniversary date. This will also give us time for the voting for the Image and Page of the Month so they can be posted in the newsletter.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I don't have anything of my own to contribute but I would like to see something about Actions and how they work, how to install etc . Everyone is always talking about using actions and It is something I have not picked up on. so if we have any experts in that field, which I know we do , could you please write somethig that us geezers and newbies can understand so we can enjoy using actions.
Just my idea,
Tina B
:puter:
Kim, I have been really busy with my dad. I will start working on something today!
Hi Shari, hope your Dad is doing much better. We should have a good newsletter for the anniversary edition. Have the 4 from the previous months and now what Michelle and you are going to send. Nice that this will be a full edition.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you, Kim! Dad is doing good so far!
:thumbsup:
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
8 posts Page 1 of 1