15 posts Page 2 of 2

Do we use the new Contest option to vote for HOF and SOF each month?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Use the contest for HOF and SOF
76%
Keep the judging for HOF and SOF the way it with a Secret Tag judge every month.
24%
Total votes : 17

Hi Spider. We only run our forum image and scrap winners from the PrestoPhoto galleries or threads on the forum only. That's why I didn't check Flickr. I got an e-mail back from Tyler and went back and checked both image and Flickr.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Ah, gotcha Kim. All looks good now. Let me know if you need anything else. You should be able to setup all 4 October contests and the front page modules will automagically update as the contests age out. I am still testing that with the PrestoPhoto contests, but all seems to work well.
How do I remove a photo from the contest? One that was put into the wrong contest.
Yikes, I just don't know wht to do
Tina B
Thanks Spider.

Tina, go into the photo in your gallery and click the edit again. Scroll down to the contest. Next to the Page of the Week contest you will see and X and then the little man. Click on the X and a pop up will ask you if you are sure you want to remove your entry and warn you that all votes will be deleted and it can't be undone. Click OK. Then just click the Image of the Week contest to add it there then go to the bottom of the page and Save.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I have been really busy with shooting schools sports & editing photos for parents & haven't had alot of time to login sometimes. I quickly come to the site & see what is new. I like the new contest that they are trying out. Looks like it might work out & would be a good way for everyone to vote.
Thanks for all you do.
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
15 posts Page 2 of 2