11 posts Page 1 of 2
Due to computer issues I am swamped and the Anniversary Newsletter will be delayed while I catch up. Also, sorry I haven't had time to put up the IOM and SOP polls to get the October winners yet.

I have been having constant shut downs because of over heating and had to have a new cooling system and mother board installed. The computer still shut down for no reason several times after that and since my external hard drive was in use at the time of one shut down it corrupted the external hard drive. Hoping the files can be restored as I have all of my work files on it and photos from the past few months. I am having to recreate every newsletter clients newsletters from scratch, all 33 of them. Unfortunately I have been so busy lately that I hadn't backed up since moving and i can't find my CD's from my last backup. Taking it in on Monday and hopefully the computer guy can retrieve the files. The hard drive shows them all there but they all have strange characters for names instead of their normal names.

Anyway, I will get the poll up when I can and get the newsletter to you too. Luckily the newsletter files are on my other external hard drive.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, my thoughts are with you. Hang in there! Don't worry about things here , this is an easy going bunch and and know i speak for everyone here when i say hope things go smooth for you soon.
Kim, I know that is aggravating! Just take your time, let us know if we can help you
Thanks Judy and Shari.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer troubles! How aggravating. Good luck!

Courtney
Kim, computer problems can make you go mad! :evil: I hope you get everything fixed and working again so you can relieve some of the unneeded stress you must be feeling. Take a big deep breath and just walk away from all of it for a couple of days and then try again.
Tina B
Oh, only if walking away for a couple of days was an option. I have due dates to meet and walking away is not possible. The beginning of the month is my busiest time. With 33 newsletters a month, 24 are due between the 1st and 13th. Plus I now design all the promotional pieces that we use in our newsletters.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
My goodness Kim, do you ever get to move from the computer? What a full plate you have. Good luck and i will send all my good vibes your way.
Kim,

Sorry to hear about your tech problems. Hope you get thru this soon, and waiting will make the anniversary edition "taste" better!
John
ladybug wrote: My goodness Kim, do you ever get to move from the computer? What a full plate you have. Good luck and i will send all my good vibes your way.

Judy, my husband thinks my laptop is permanently glued to my lap. :rotfl: Sometimes I think is is too. I rarely have a chance to take pictures anymore and most of the time when I get the forum it is just for a quick check of the Moderator reports.

This forum is a great group of people and I had no doubt you would all understand the delay.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
11 posts Page 1 of 2