16 posts Page 1 of 2
The newsletter is finally here. So sorry for the delay.

Vioio gallery link:
http://www.prestophoto.com/storage/users/665 ... o.%205.pdf

4 Shared link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/197325179/e ... _No_5.html

To have the next newsletter in April we need at 4 tutorials/articles. This does not count the interview or Where in the World. E-mail your submissions to PCECNewsletter at gmail dot com. Don't forget to PM me that you sent something so I know to check that e-mail. Don't forget freebies, links to helpful articles and site are also welcome but they also don't count towards the 4 tutorial/articles. I will also start a thread for a reminder for submissions that you can also post there if you sent something to the e-mail.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Woohoo :woohoo:
Nice things are always worth waiting for...
...off to download

Thanks, Kim

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Great news :cheer2:
I am going to download immediately.
Thanks to Kim and all contributors :thanks:
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
I downloaded the new issue, and was really impressed with the current articles. I am a forever student of camera, lens and editing. A lot of things ya'll do are still above my head, the learning process is trial and error, and it os sometimes frustrating, but it does eventually sink in and then, YIPEE.

This newslettr, and all the helpful people in the forum, make my trials and errors less painful, and for this I thank you.

Bob
Great, Thanks Kim!!!!
Kim - Thanks for the newsletter!

Judy, Rusty, Michelle, and Christell - Thanks for your good contributions!

Courtney
Kim,
Looks like you got your computer back & running. Thanks for getting the 1st newsletter out for the new year. Looks like a good one & am taking time to read it now. Since my interview my husband surprised me with a Nikon D300 and an extra battery pack which helps with continuous shooting, when football season started so we both have one now. With our team winning State Champions in their division in December it really made this season special.
Thanks for your time,
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
A great newsletter to start off the new year. Thanks to all the contributors.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Christell, I wish my computer troubles were over. Still waiting for Dell to send the replacement. It has been almost 2 most now since they promised the replacement. One excuse after another. Fist it was overwhelming holiday orders. I told them I didn't care about their holiday orders. I only care that I am paying for a piece of junk that I work on and I am losing clients because of it (lost 2 this month). Now they say that the Bluetooth adapter didn't work with the model they were sending and now they say the one that will is on back order. I just finally got caught up with, and replaced my work files so I had time to finally do the newsletter. I forgot about your new camera and lens when I added your interview or I would have fixed that.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I am so sorry you have had all that trouble. But you put out a great newsletter. Thank you to all involved with making it possible.
16 posts Page 1 of 2