9 posts Page 1 of 1
To have the next newsletter in April we need at 4 tutorials/articles. This does not count the interview or Where in the World. E-mail your submissions to PCECNewsletter at gmail dot com. Don't forget to PM me that you sent something so I know to check that e-mail.

Don't forget freebies, links to helpful articles and site are also welcome but they also don't count towards the 4 tutorial/articles. Anything that you want to share it welcome, tips, a funny story of an experience you had while shooting photos, etc. This is your newsletter so send in whatever you want to see or think other would like to see.

I also thought it would be nice to start the Design the Newsletter Header contest for the newsletters again since someone mentioned it not too long ago. If you want to do this let me know and I will start a new contest for it.

Also, please help keep this thread going. If you see it getting lost, bump it up.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just bumping this up as a reminder. So far we have one tutorial and a freebie submitted. Thanks Christell for your contributions.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim i think a contest for the header would be great.
Judy, thanks for the reminder. I meant to do that. I will start a contest now.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Are there any specific dimensions for the header? or is there a post telling us what we need to include? I may have missed it but would like to wor on something.
Tina B
Tina_B wrote: Are there any specific dimensions for the header? or is there a post telling us what we need to include? I may have missed it but would like to wor on something.
Tina B

Tina, click on the the 'design header' contest on the right panel for contests in our home page:
http://www.prestophoto.com/contests/54
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Michel,
Thank you so much for pointing me the right direction.
Tina B :thanks:
There is also this thread that says full details are in the contest description.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7695&p=83041#p83041

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
bump

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
9 posts Page 1 of 1