Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Is there a way to isolate one part of a thread, and print just the tutorial? I am a sufferer of brain overload and I need these in front of me when I play around on this toy. any help is appreciated.

Bob
BOBGRUETTER
Bob, one way is to highlight the section you want, copy it and then paste it into your word processing program. That is what I do. Hope this helps.
highlight the part you want to copy. go to file print click on selection, and apply then it will print what you selected.
That is even easier than my way, I also learned something new. thanks judy
You are quite welcome. To save ink, i will highlight tutorial,edit copy, open a word document and edit paste, this is how i save them.
Thank you all. I had no idea of how to cut and paste. (I don't learn things too easily at my advancing age).
So I tried Judy's method and that I can do. Once again, thank ya'll.
From sunny Florida
Bob
BOBGRUETTER
Judy - that's a great tip - never thought of skipping the "paste into Word" step. Thanks
ladybug wrote: You are quite welcome. To save ink, i will highlight tutorial,edit copy, open a word document and edit paste, this is how i save them.

Judy, I do the same thing. I also choose print in draft which still prints clear and dark enough to read and It saves a lot ink
The printer symbol in the upper right corner just below the banner also works - although it does bring up the entire page you are currently on. But for longer tutorials I think it would be fine, and if nothing else its a little easier to copy if you want to do a cut and paste.
9 posts Page 1 of 1