Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have created a slideshow in Elements 5.0 and have been unable to send it to Premier 3.0 I can send individual pictures but not the slideshow. Any ideas on what I MAY BE DOING WRONG?
I don't use premier for my slideshows but this site deals with it extensivly(sp)..take a look there to see if you can get an answer to your question. Hopefully someone on here that uses it will be along soon. Welcome to the forum, hope to see you here often.

http://www.muvipix.com/home.php

Went to abode forum and asked your question, here is the answer I got, hope it helps

Premiere Elements --
moving slideshow into premier 3

Since you say you can send individual photos, you must have PSE 5 and PRE3 installed on the same PC/laptop, which is a requirement

- use the Output command of the PSE 5 Slide show Editor and choose Send to Premiere Elements

- when you Save a Slide Show Creation in Photoshop Elements 5 there is a thumbnail created in the Organizer. That thumbnail will have the contents of the first slide as its image and it has a Creation icon up in the corner. You can right click on the thumbnail for that Creation and choose Send to Premiere Elements.

Also, I will mention that there is a tutorial over on the muvipix.com site that specifically discusses slide show workflow thru Photoshop Elements 5 and Premiere Elements 3. In the products area of that site, look for the Steve'S Tips area: the slide show workflow is one of the tips. It can be purchased individually or is available with a site membership.
Thanks, I will give it a try
Please let us know how it works out for you. I love premier elements and I have a huge slideshow to work on in the near future. I have done one but started it in premier, I didn't transfer it in. Anxious to hear from you.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
4 posts Page 1 of 1