Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Well, I am back. I hate to be a pest but I am lost. I spent a few hours yesterday exploring elements and finally decided to try doing something, I just wanted to try to put several pictures on one page. To start with my page kept coming up see through. I kept trying and trying to get it white. Finally after getting to the point of just about putting my foot through the screen and a few *))*^^%% words (well alot of those) i figured out the problem. So now I open up 4 images to play with but here is my problem...where did they go, only one is showing, Can you please help me. I will be away from the computer for several hours so will check back later. So if you can solve this for me, I say thanks in advance.
Taz, go to the windows tab and make sure "photo bin" has a check mark by it. Also in there where it says images you can chose to tile them or cascade them. I usually leave mine in maximum mode, though. Hope this solves your problem.
Hey, Taz, you are not a pest.
You would laugh out loud if you could see the string of "how do I..." questions I asked when getting started in this wonderful adventure.
Ask away, we have all been there.

Here's an illustration of what Suzi is telling you

photobin1.jpg
photobin1.jpg (108.55 KiB) Viewed 1248 times

photobin2.jpg
photobin2.jpg (114.76 KiB) Viewed 1248 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Wow, Rusty, I learned something on that last screenshot. Didn't know what those buttons did, so ignored them. Learn something new everyday.
Thank you suzi and rusty for your help. This program has a steep learning curve. I have enjoyed looking through all the posts. You sure are a helpful and talented group of people. Well, off to play. I am sure I will be back with more questions.
taz... don't let yourself get frustrated to the point of violence. :o Just come and ask when you get stuck. We all started off as newbies and are more than happy to help.

oh... I always keep mine in cascade mode and then move them around. Never have used the photo bin.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
6 posts Page 1 of 1