Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Thank you, I will try to put on the other computer and see what happens.
Taz is a cute little devil isn't he
OK, I give up. I've really tried to figure out the avatar thing, with no success. Would you share how to post an avatar?

Thanks, Jan
Maximum size 16K... when you go to save, use "save for the web" and as a .gif. That should make it ready to upload.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Go to the user control panel...profile..click on edit avatar (not sure of exact wording..from there upload your avatar. It has to be 100px or less and 15 or 15kb to work . I just resize what I want to use in the save for web in elements. Hope this helps, I am really tired so brain not working to good.
Thanks Gary and Suzi! Got it now.

Jan
Glad to be of service, but I hate to think you went through all the trouble just to make an a** out of yourself... Sorry, couldn't help myself... :lol:

If you have any other problems or questions, don't hesitate to ask for help. There are plenty of knowledgeable people on here... I'm not one of them. :doh:
Gary
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Gary, that's "make a miniature a**" of myself.
Well that's why I have no friends and you must have plenty... everyone likes a little a**, but no one likes a smart a** :doh:
Gary
As an FYI on installing Elements on more than one computer, this is straight out of the licensing agreement that Adobe has posted on line:

2.1 General Use. You may install and use one copy of the Software on up to the Permitted Number of you Compatible computers; or

2.4 Portable or Home Computer Use. The primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or her home, provided the Software on the portable or home Computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary Computer.

To find the Adobe Product license agreements, go here.

Hope this helps.....
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
19 posts Page 2 of 2