Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
19 posts Page 1 of 2
I finally figured out how to get my avatar to show. I am so proud of myself. The suggestions from my previous question worked great. I can now see my photos. Didn't get to play much yesterday as work got in the way.
One question though. I have 2 computers can I install 5.0 on both??
Yes, I would think so as long as it's your computer in your home....... and I love the TAZ avatar. :thumbsup:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
LOL love your avatar. Its a fantastic feeling when something finally clicks or you figure it out on your own isnt it?
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
"AH HA!!!" What a wonderful experience. The TAZ is great. :chickendance:
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Jen, are you sure it can be done because that is a question, I would like an answer to also. Want to put it on DH's computer, why I don't know but maybe one day I can get him into playing with it.
Taz, love the avatar. I was going to ask you in another thread if you had a Taz to use for an avatar if not I was going to send you one. My computer did a upgrade and restarted before I asked and then I just forgot. :biggrin:

Yes, you can put Elements on two computers and run it with no problems. I have it on my laptop and desktop.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, I want to put it on 2 desktops will that be a problem. Sure am glad taz asked this question
Interesting thread and very timely. I am getting a new desktop. I already have 5.0 installed on current desktop and my laptop. Any problem installing on new computer when it comes? :idea:
Carol, general consences (sp) is that you can. Hopefully!!!
Hi Taz,

Isn't it great when the penny drops and things that were a struggle suddenly fall into place? I guarantee you will be answering other people's questions in a few months - really, I'm serious, that's the way it happens.

Like your avatar.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
19 posts Page 1 of 2