Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
24 posts Page 1 of 3
With the help of many of you I am working on a collage for a Christmas Card. For years I have been an avid Snapfish fan but just discovered that I can't upload to Snapfish in Photoshop format! Does anybody know where I can upload my .psd and have them make it into a card? Thanks.
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
Have you tried to save your creation as a jpg? You can still have it saved as PSD just save it as a jpg also and try to up load that.
Tina B
Hi Kevin, I have not found any printers that will allow you to upload .psd files for printing. Like TIna said, save you files as .jpg to upload. Just do a "Save As" and choose .jpg from the file type drop menu. Your .psd file won't be harmed in any way. If you are worried about the space on your computer just delete to jpg after you have uploaded it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks. I though you could not go back to jpeg after psd. Learn somethin every day. I guess I'm not too old yet!
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
Speaking of Christmas cards. Are there any good sites someone can recommend for card templates that are nice?
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Digital Photo magazine Dec issue has 10 card designs on the cd which are quite useful.
Speaking of Christmas cards. Are there any good sites someone can recommend for card templates that are nice?

digitaldesignden.com
Laura Boetto has three sets of card templates
Thanks! I will check them out. :D
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
I didn't use a template, but here's a little card I did last night using some of the freebie brushes I found using our very own helpful links! I set it up for 5 X 7 but will print it on 4 X 6 Ilford Gallerie Smooth Gloss paper. I'm shopping online for envelopes now....I actually tried to shop locally, but Staples doesn't carry A6 envelopes.
Christmas-Card-2007.jpg
Christmas-Card-2007.jpg (221.86 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Great card Sunny.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
24 posts Page 1 of 3