Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Well, I'm so proud of myself! I've created my first brush! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That was so easy, why didn't I do that before????

I thought I'd share in the excitement I'm having on this end! :cheer2:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Woooooo-hooooooooooo, way to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Theres nothing as exciting as doing something correctly the first time in PS. Congratulations!!! :chickendance:
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
LOL I know it sounds silly but I was really excited. Each step we take learning something new brings us one step closer to knowing the software in and out.

It was much easier than I thought it was going to be!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Isn't it great when you learn something new? :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Anita
By the way Julie I wanted to tell you that i really love your "Freedoms Door" picture in your gallery.
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Anita, It is great to learn something new. And to think I was just in awe a few months ago and you were one of the reasons I joined the "other" forum :)

snowfall ... thank you so much! I took that at Rippavilla Plantation in Franklin, TN a few weeks ago.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
7 posts Page 1 of 1