Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Suzi - go to this website - http://thepluginsite.com/products/download.htm - put in your e-mail address and check the box for Plugin Commander. You'll receive a link to the download page. I downloaded Plugin Commander Lite.....it converts the files from .ffl to .8bf.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Thanks, Sunny. I did it. Have you used it?? are they any really good ones I should look at??
I got some that were kind of fun. I also got some Redfield (I think) filters that are free.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
I have some of the Redfield filters..love them
There sure are a lot of smart, talented people on this forum.

If any of our new friends see this thread, this is a lesson to the point of reading threads even when you don't think you are interested in the subject! You'll be surprised at all you can learn. Here is my new effort:

Linda told me an easier way than what I had been trying to make my frame wider. Joe Kostoss jest posted a really cool method to create shiny, gold, script text. I figured, if it'll work on text, why not on a brown frame?

Oval-Frame2.jpg
Oval-Frame2.jpg (115.28 KiB) Viewed 959 times

I had to tweak and add some steps to Joe's text method to make it look like a frame and not a gold blob. Hey, it worked.

Rusty :biggrin:
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
It looks great, and that's one adorable little kid!!! :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
That is wonderful, Rusty
Glad I could help Rusty. :)
18 posts Page 2 of 2