Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
25 posts Page 2 of 3
How is it I find things...or they find me on this topic or fonts or brushes...Love it.
m
Michelle
farabee wrote: Well, got my gold type done using a style off the Adobe Exchange, if I recall correctly. Now, I've searched and searched on how to upload the jpg here and I'm not seeing instructions. Could someone point me in the direction where instructions for uploading are?? Thanks. -L

Linda, when you make a post go to the bottom of the screen, below the submit button. There is a tab for upload attachment. Click that and then browse and find your image on your computer. Then click add file. Your screen will take you back up to the text part of the post. Scroll down again and under your file it will have two options. Click the Place Inline. This will put it in the post. Before you upload though, in Elements do a Save for web and save the image at 500 pixels on the widest side.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
THank you so much. I thought we had to do something with PixCentral Going to try it now...just been weeks since I asked the question. I apologize for tardiness.
here is another great way to do it. Graffis brushed metal.here
I did this with a yellow color and it came out great.
Two months later, Judy, I see your post!

I can't use Graffi's stuff as I'm on a mac and PSE to boot. Thanks for the tip, tho.
farabee, but you should be able to stroke the selection yourself without an action. I also did not know his actions would not work with a mac, i do apologize.
oh honey, don't apologize! Not a problem at all! 8-) -L
HIs actions can be used on a mac, you just have to find the right place to put them. All actions for elements can be used on a mac!!!!! I will do a search later to see if I can find the path for you.
Just a note i did find this to be a nice a simple way to get a nice effect. Thanks suzib, farabee in all truthfulness thinking back i am not sure i even have the action or not. But even without that part you can try it. I did learn a few things from the tutorial i did not know, which tickled me , such as how to use noise. There are so many items in pse i dont know how to use or what they are for until someone posts a tutorial. I need the dummys book! :D
suzib - I can add actions to PSE6...have directions from Brundage and maybe someone on this forum, too...I just tho't Graffi specifically said they wouldn't work. I haven't tried them. I give up easily, apparently.
25 posts Page 2 of 3