Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
25 posts Page 3 of 3
AngelicKim wrote: Did somebody say GOLD text?? :woohoo: Sorry couldn't resist. :rotfl:

Kim, you crack me up!! :rotfl:

what the heck were the gold styles called that we all went and got from Adobe exchange. They were kinda hard to find. Anyone remember?

I have mine in Elements and I still go back and use them from time to time. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Found it... Dan Lewin Gold style

~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Farabee, I'm on a mac and was able make nice text following Joe's tut in the tutorial section of this forum. I even used it to make a gold frame.
kimi_boo wrote:
AngelicKim wrote: Did somebody say GOLD text?? :woohoo: Sorry couldn't resist. :rotfl:

what the heck were the gold styles called that we all went and got from Adobe exchange. They were kinda hard to find. Anyone remember?

Kimi, I loaded them in CS3 and use them there too. I use most of my Elements styles in CS3.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote:
kimi_boo wrote:

Kimi, I loaded them in CS3 and use them there too. I use most of my Elements styles in CS3.

Me too! I am enjoying the daylights of cs3, but... gotta admit...I love the neat stuff I collected while using elements.
bless the creators of all "the stuff" :biggrin:
m
Michelle
25 posts Page 3 of 3