Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I've finally gotten time to try a homework assignment, and chose #2. I'm stumped before I start because I can't figure out how to get two photos open at the same time. I did it the other night, but now I can't. When I open the second one the first one disappears.

I'm sure this is something simple, but I can't figure it out. Help?

alpha
Look where the red arrow is this gives you the choice of how you want it to display such as cascade.

Thanks Judy. That helped me find it, but in my version those choices are under Windows - images. Knowing to look for cascade and tile was the key to finding it.

Now to see if I can follow the rest of the instructions.

alpha
Glad it helped. I have pse 4 so i am a little behind. I cant do the black background in 6 so i will wait for a better version to come out. Welcome to the forum.
Hey Judy,

Glad to see I'm not the only person that can't stand the PSE6 background. I said something about it shortly after it came out and most (other forum) poo pooed me. I progressed from PSE1 to 3 to 5. I didn't see the point of spending a hundred bucks each time something new came out. There were some new features in 6 that appealed to me but, looking at some screen-shot explanations some people posted, a decided to wait for 7.

Light text on a dark background just doesn't appeal to me.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
When PSE6 was being conceived by the gods on Mount Adobe I think they wanted it to resemble Lightroom.
I,like you, don't care for the dark layout of PSE6.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
6 posts Page 1 of 1