Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
7 posts Page 1 of 1
I have seen a few people mention his name and his products and the web site does look great. Can anyone who uses his products tell me if they are easy to use and to incorporate into PSE? Thanks as always.
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
Very easy, Panos has directions on how to install on the download page. They work in PSE5 so make sure you DL the elements versions and they are all on the botttom of the elements page. Hope this helps.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Kevin, as Jen said, make sure you download the right version and follow the instructions to download and install and you won't have any problems. They are easy and great actions.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks everybody. Hey Jen, that's not Stonybrook New York is it in your gallery?
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
No, Stonybrook is the road I live on. Where is Stonybrook NY......is it close to Syracuse or Rochester? We have a lot of family there. :D
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Hi Kevin,

The stuff Panos has (both for sale and free) is pretty much idiot proof -- I am a walking, talking testimonial to that :lol: You can't go wrong!

Many of us have some of his actions, if you get hung up on anything, just ask a Q and somebody will no doubt chime in with help. Heck, even Panos may well chime in.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
I have all of his actions for PSE - love them!

Hey Jen my in-laws live just outside Rochester - we are supposed to go visit up there next summer.
7 posts Page 1 of 1