Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey,
I just noticed that I made post number 1000 on this board (and yesterday was the first time I had gotten brave enough to submit my first question)! Thanks to all of you for being willing to hang around here and help us beginners out!
Terry
Terry, under your name it says 5, it must of just been a site boo-boo and has been fixed.
Hi Suzi,
Let me clarify what I meant to say - On the board index page where it lists the number of subjects and replies, I posted the 1000 reply on the Elements for Beginners section.

Under my name it was listed correctly. That was only my 2nd post ever on this board.

Terry
I don't see it but I think what it is saying it that you posted the 1000th reply (meaning that others did 1-999). I hope I am making sense.
Yes, that's what I meant - I posted the 1000th reply. That means that YOU FOLKS have helped a whole lot of us newbies since this forum started! I have a lot of reading up and learning to glean from here!

Thank you to all the regulars who hang out here and take the time to share your knowledge with us! I'm excited about learning from you guys!
Terry
Terry (and others),

Just remember, we were all Newbies when we started. I still can't get over how much, and how fast, I have learned Elements from all of the people that participate in this forum. I think most of us make an effort to answer Qs 'cause that's how we learned.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
6 posts Page 1 of 1