Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Well I joined a few months back but my computer couldn't handle PSE efficiently so now I'm back with a new computer and ready to learn! Wags sent me a good quick tutorial on layers.
What is the best way to get more options for backgrounds, etc.? There were very few when I went to choose one. . . and if I use one of the ones there, can I change the color?
I am embarrased to load this file as is but hey, this is where I'm at. I don't tend to be computer illiterate or anything so I think I can learn this. Well it looks like I can't load a .psd and trying to turn it into jpegs it isn't loading either so maybe someone can help me out in a general way. Feel free to just point me to appropriate tutorials.
:help: Thanks!
to upload pictures within the post there are two ways.
!st one resize for web with the longest side being 500
2nd use pixentral.com to use just browse to where your image is , click send, then down at the bottom of page triple click on the bottom url, then copy, then come here and paste into post. Hope this helps.

In members freeies and all the issues of the newsletters are background papers and tons of other stuff.

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here, Hope to see you often.
If you have more questions just give a holler.
Hello & welcome to our friendly forum!
we all started as beginners at some point. The more you play, the more you learn.
Welcome to the family! :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi, and welcome. I just posted this site for another new member....maybe you can find something you like here in the way of backgrounds. http://digifree.blogspot.com/
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Welcome to the forum. :wave:
Hello and welcome to the forum. You will love it here.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Welcome to the friendliest spot on the net.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Hi there! :woohoo:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Hi, and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn.

Anita
12 posts Page 1 of 2