Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
23 posts Page 1 of 3
help! new at photo shop elements! i have a photo of all three of my boys that i do like but not the background. it was just a quick snap so i wasnt really thinking about the rug showing int he back. what can be done about it???
Welcome to the forum!!! Can you post the image so we can see what can be done to remove the baclground. The best way would be to use pixentral.com
go to the website, click on browse, find your picture, then click on send. Next scroll to the bottom and triple click on the url (the last one) then go edit copy. then come back here and paste into a post. You most likely knew this but like to put it in for new members.
no didnt knwo how but will try it as soon as i get more than one sec! thanks
okay, hat eto sound so stupid but, once i went to pixentral.com i uploaded the photo i couldnt find the url to triple click on! can soemone help me?
scroll all the way dowm to the bottom of that page. there should be to boxes with url's, triple click on the bottom one.
screenshot

thanks your the best. about to try it real quick before the 7 wk old wakes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 wks old, boy am I glad those days are over for me. You have your hands full
it wont letme
What do you mean it won't let you..let you do what??
23 posts Page 1 of 3