Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Ok, let's try this..with image open in elements go to file >save for web. Resize to the largest side no more than 500px. save. Now come back here and at the bottom of this page is a tab called upload attachment, click on that. Browse to where the saved for web image is and open, then click on add the file, next click on place inline, them submit.
when i click on it nothing happens and yes, my hands are full we also have a 5yrold and 4 yrold! all BOYS
After you get the picture in Pixentral and go down to the bottom url, you triple click so that all is highlighted, then look at the top of your screen, see where it says edit, click on that and click on copy. Then come here and paste
i attached it
nope, how are you doing it, with pixentral or with upload attachment
sheltonp, I am going to send you a PM, ok. We are going to get this working for you yet!!!
okay, i feel really really stupid. i know you lose alot of brain cells with pregnancy but come on!!! i THOUGHT i attached it. guess not!
Sheldon, in case you don't know how to get your PM's, look up see where is says user control panel, next to that it should say 1 new message, click on that to get it. It will be in your inbox
lets see-----okay, i see that the file is too big it says it is 256kb
That is what I thought might be the problem, just go back and save it to a smaller size try 450 pixels.
23 posts Page 2 of 3