Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Looks like you have some great help already so I won't add to. I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
You have plenty of EXPERT help. But I wanted to make sure when you chose your image size you also chose 300 dpi for printing. Otherwise I know nothing compared to the hands you are in.

Welcome to the forum, good luck on a fun sounding project. :chickendance:
Thank you - I will give this a try. I appreciate all of the help and am sure i will have more questions as I go along. I also visited your site and have to say you have taken some awesome photo's!

Michele

suzib wrote: forgot to add this to the instructions...if you want to put a border around all the pictures you have to repeat the steps for each picture.
Thank you, Michelle. Hope to see the finish product soon. As I said feel free to ask questions.
HI Michelle - welcome to our friendly little corner. You've already received excellent advice and we will look forward to seeing your finished collage. Once you get the hang of (and truly understand) layers everything will make more sense. Good luck - remember, we were all beginners once!
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
AngelicKim wrote: Looks like you have some great help already so I won't add to. I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum.

Thank you Kim! I already love it here!

Michele
turtlespirit wrote: You have plenty of EXPERT help. But I wanted to make sure when you chose your image size you also chose 300 dpi for printing. Otherwise I know nothing compared to the hands you are in.

Welcome to the forum, good luck on a fun sounding project. :chickendance:

Thanks for the tip! I will post it when I get it done...

Thanks, Michele
Hi Michele. I can't add anything to all the advice you've been given, but I'd like to welcome you to the forum. Have fun and please post your project when you get it finished.

Anita
18 posts Page 2 of 2