Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I added the border to a picture. Resized the image to 400 width, which in turn changed height to 600. All three boxes were checked for Scale Styles, Constrain Prop, and Resample Image. I then went to save for the Web and it showed it was saved to a JPEG with high Res and I checked the box to constrain proportions. Oh, and resolution does show as 72. For some reason when I try to add it to a website it doesn't work. Did I do something wrong?

Suzi thanks again for your help, I feel like I'm making alot of progress tonight! :woohoo:
first off those first 3 boxes should be unchecked. Hummmmmmm, we just had an earthquake!!! I am assuming that you saved this from Save to web. What site are you trying to upload to? Are you getting any error messages from that site.
Thanks Suzi, actually I do use the saved to web and I will try not checking the boxes to see if that helps. Sorry I didn't get back to you last night, got burnt out- had to take a break to sleep. I usually don't get any error messages. Maybe I will try posting a photo on here and see what happens. :thanks:
3 posts Page 1 of 1