Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I am trying to print some pictures I enhanced in Elements 6 but cannot find in my book how to put them on a disk to print them. Can anyone let me know.

I used to use Memory Manager and they had a section that you could share your photos and then just choose where you wanted to share them, email, disk or hard drive. I cannot find where Elements has this. Can anyone share this with me.

Thanks in advance. :thanks:
Jacque
I don't use Organizer, but I bet there's a tool in organizer to share. In fact, I'm almost sure there is. Take a look there. Otherwise, you should be able to select the files you want to put on a disk, right click and send to your recordable CD drive.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
In the organizer select the images you want to put on a dvd then go to File>copy or move offline. Then just follow the prompts. Just checked and mine came up to automattically move to my dvd drive.
Another way in the organizer:
Once you have selected your photos, click on share (top right, green tab) then CD/DVD at the bottom of the popup menu:
BurnDisk.jpg
BurnDisk.jpg (63.41 KiB) Viewed 1363 times
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
How do you select your photos?
If you are in organizer just ctrl+click on each image you want on the dvd, that should do it
Thanks guys, your awesome! :woohoo:
You are most welcome!!!
8 posts Page 1 of 1