Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I am trying to do the tutorial in the October newsletter of "Heavenly Kitty Tutorial". I am stumped at #5 of the instructions. I can not find a cloud brush. I have gone through all the brushes shown and have found the closest to be popcorn, but no clouds. Please tell me the number of it and the title section to look under.
:)
The cloud brush she was using lookes likes something you might be able to pick up for free off the internet. Just google Photoshop brushes and see if you can find something .
Tina B
thanks for helping suzi and tina, the clouds i used i downloaded from the internet they were Nancys clouds, i can not locate where i downloaded them from though.
Thanks for your replies. I will check those sites out. then I will probably be back asking how to go about installing them in PSE5, but will check the notes here first. :)

Edited: Ok I checked the sites and they say for photoshop CS3 or 4. I have PSE5. Can they be installed in my version of elements? :wave:
I would say yes, I have alot of brushes that say that and they work just fine. To load them (the abr file)into elements do this after you unzip them if they are zipped.
Follow this path, it is for xp. If you have vista let me know and I will get that path for you

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 5.0\Presets\Brushes
Tks for the quick reply suzib. I will try this now.

Edit: Ohh that is so cool and free too, and my install worked :woohoo:

:thanks:
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
cuckooca, i would love to see your finished picture.
9 posts Page 1 of 1