Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Ladybug asked me to show my "Heavenly Kitty" version in my post about clouds.

Well here it is, of course not a kitty :). I am not really satisfied with it. It just doesn't look right to me, so please be honest and tell my your opinions on it too. I couldn't figure out step 6 about the eyes. But seeing the eyes in miy pic are not that prominent anyway I skipped it. I also see in the screen shot after step 7 that between clouds and kitty layers there is another layer with Hue/saturation. I don't have that so I am assuming it must be about step 6.

I really don't want to show this attempt but I decided that if I want to learn how to do it better I will have to, so here goes :|

I think you do a really good job on this. You should be proud of yourself
I think you done a great job, also! Good job!
cuckooca wrote: Ladybug asked me to show my "Heavenly Kitty" version in my post about clouds.

Well here it is, of course not a kitty :). I am not really satisfied with it. It just doesn't look right to me, so please be honest and tell my your opinions on it too. I couldn't figure out step 6 about the eyes. But seeing the eyes in miy pic are not that prominent anyway I skipped it. I also see in the screen shot after step 7 that between clouds and kitty layers there is another layer with Hue/saturation. I don't have that so I am assuming it must be about step 6.

I really don't want to show this attempt but I decided that if I want to learn how to do it better I will have to, so here goes :|

Thanks so much for posting, i think you did a great job. Now Step 7 is with the eyes and the hue and saturation, this is how i made the kittys eyes so vibrant. I am so thrilled you showed me your results, not a kitty but you did a great job.
suzib, smiles and ladybug. Thank you for your kind comments.

Ladybug, I got your pm and I like how you did the eyes. I got to try that. I will try your instructions you gave me for that. If I can't figure it out I will pm you back. Thanks very much :thanks:
5 posts Page 1 of 1