Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
15 posts Page 1 of 2
:wave: Hello everybody,thank you for the warm welcome,I'm really looking forward to picking at everybodys brains,and veiwing everybodys work that you have posted on the site.I did have a quick look at ladybirds gallery and have to say I love you'r "me before coffe" pic, it's great hun.MIGHT BE a while before anyone gets to see any of my work as I,m haveing trouble just getting a pic by my name!!!,but I shall persivere into the night,it could be a long night :o
Hi Min, welcome to our friendly part of cyber space. Ask away, you will find so many helpful and friendly people here to help. Don't be afraid to post your work. We have all been where you are.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi min

It is User Control Panel, Profile, Edit avatar. Can't wait to see what you get up. :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Min, ask away, we are all here to help. If you need help with your avatar just give a holler
Welcome to the forum,Min. So many questions....but there are so many folks here willing and ready with answers.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Welcome to the forum, Min!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
You are welcome here, Min

And, I promise, you will be astounded at how much and how fast you learn from just asking Qs and from working thru some of the 'challenges'.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Welcome Min. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think you will find this a nice place to spend time. There are a lot of people here who love to help out. so ask away!
John
Hi min, feel free to ask away! Be sure to check out the challenges area for some daily activities, these will help tremendously! :chickendance:
Welcome,
Try not to get too frustrated in learning. Just have fun & when you get stumped someone comes along to help. We have all been where you are now....so be prepared to get ADDICTED!
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
15 posts Page 1 of 2