Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
14 posts Page 2 of 2
ladybug: Are you sure you are looking at my first scrap book page :shock: I think it is icky, but am working on another to replace that one. Hopefully I can get it looking like some I saw on someones gallery. Unfortunately I can't remember who's gallery I was looking at. I wish I could remember so I can get help getting it similar to hers.
suzi,

thanks for the screenshot example of a signature with text and the url. I didn't know how to embed the text in the url tag, so mine was just displaying the actual url before. Now my sig is a little bit nicer.

Courtney :thanks:
Hi,had a look at you gallery as i was curious as to what a digital scrapbook is ?.What a cool way too keep you'r pics.I think you'r intro is lovely,love the style of writing.I see you have done 2 front pages,personal preferance would be the 2nd one,cant wait to see your nature collection ,the fox is beautifull,was it wild or taken at a sanctuary /zoo ?.

kind regards
min.
min: Thank you. The first front page was my first try at doing a scrapbook page and I have scrapped it. I am going to use the second one. The fox is wild. A friendly visitor to our home here in the country.
14 posts Page 2 of 2