Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
31 posts Page 1 of 4
:help: Hi folks,well I'v done some peices from one of the tutorials here.how do I go about opening a gallery so you lovely people can take a gander at my efforts and give me lots of insperational feedback or just have a giggle,have looked everwhere on site but just not seen how to go about it.
I see you got that avatar thing figured out. Interesting look you have there! :thumbsup:

To find the galleries and create one, while you are logged into the forum click the "Powered by VIovio.com" button up in the header. This will take you to Viovo's front door so to speak. Under the Photos drop down you will find a link to "Create Gallery". Follow that link and have fun! We look forward to seeing your creations.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thanks Genevh,have followed steps as you said,green bar just kept loading away,no sign of my pics though,I I really am rubbish at the tech stuff.glad everyone likes my avitir,but all the credit has to go to Angelickim,bless her she is the one who got it sorted for me.I wonder if her ears are burning right now.
I need a smiley thats pulling its hair out! HAHA
KIND REGARDS, MIN
Min, the site has been having problems today, try again, ok. If you need for help just yell
I,v done it folks,two paintings that I did following one of you'r tutorials,and my poor daughter stuck in a cube,that I followed from a mag,it was fun to do.
I new it was to good to be true.I have a gallery now but no gallery site in this forum for people to click on to from here. To veiw the pics I had to go to my home page.can anyone help I'v obviously missed somthing,also the comments that I typed to each pic are not there either.thanks .
min. :doh:
Karen, go to your home page copy the link. Then go to yeor profile, under User Control Panel and the Edit Signature tab. Paste your gallery url there and save. Let us know how that goes
Min, if you click on your avatar, it will take you to your gallery. Left a comment on one. Also put a link to it in your signature.
In this thread 6th post, I gave coco instructions on how to do this, just change the number to your gallery number and the gallery name to what ever you want. Your gallery number is 34607

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5039
AAAGGGHHH I'm so close.ok, USER CONTROLE/PROFILE/EDIT SIGNATURE.DONE.BUT ALL I COULD DO NEXT WAS HIT SUBMIT THERE IS NO POST URL AND SAVE.i'M SO CLOSE HAHA.
SUZIB.Only place Icould see to put number you gave me was an prestophoto/earth box at the bottom of the gallery set up page.If I get this sorted ill throw a party. :pray:
Min, in the thread that I gave you the link to, copy and paste the url into the edit signature box. Change the number to your number and the gallery name to your name. Put a bracket " [" in front and behind the whole url. Look at the screenshot I posted, it will help you see what need to be done.
31 posts Page 1 of 4