Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
22 posts Page 2 of 3
Now children, do behave. :rotfl: or not.
Michelle if you like it, it is right. That is the main thing.
snowfall wrote:
AngelicKim wrote: Oh Tennie, don't be sad. Rusty didn't mean that literally. He was playing around. I was going to points out the same thing you did but you beat me to it.

Ok Kim, Now the wanna be teacher in me could not overlook this :rotfl:

Oh my, I have been making typos all day and that is funny. I want to go back and edit it but then I would be depriving others of the humor. :rotfl:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Good eye, Linda! :rotfl: :rotfl: No mam i ain't laughing your boo boo Kim :bigwink: , it's just the way it fell into play! Boy, am I glad I took the time to catch up on my forum reading tonight!
EDIT
Thank you Kim for not depriving of my giggles tonight!
Hummmmmm, maybe we should be asking Spyder for a spell checker on the forum!! You guys are so funny
More like a grammar check. :bigwink:

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Michele I like what you are doing. Could you put one of your photographs in the background or to the right of your intro page with a lowered opacity and blend mode? Maybe even using Christell's cloning technique? Kinda like you started to sketch in your journal after you wrote your introduction.

Also - be brave put yourself out there as an artist. Maybe say "Wildlife Images" as you have it (drop the digital) and then in a fancy schmancy font across the bottom "Photographic Art by Michele"

One last thought, what about a quote, something which showcases your connection with wildlife, why you photograph it or something meaningful to you...then lead into your statements regarding the pix and your graphic work on each page.

Great work, can't wait to see more of it. :thumbsup:
Thanks all. I enjoyed the comedy read today :rotfl: You guess are funny.
suzib: thanks my comments are now turned on. The font is CandiaScriptSSK
tennie: thanks for the correction Teach. I will correct and yes I do need to be told when I have a spelling ro grammer error. No need to apologize. Many times the errors are just over looked.
AngelicKim: see suzib above for font
turtlespirit: The photo in the background sounds like a good idea. I'll see what I can do. I like your idea of dropping the word digital and adding "Photographic Art by Michele" in fancy schmancy font (if I have one) on the bottom. I will see about doing that too. Now the quote thing might be good too. Will see how all this works out.

Thanks everyone again. This has been a great help (and tickled my funnybone to :rotfl: )

(Tennie: any grammar errors on this reply are strictly my own doing and you are most welcome to correct them at any time. :P )
OK everyone: I have made changes to this page. I like this one much better. :woohoo: Any opinions. Oh and tennie please help me if you find any errors on there 8-)

I sure am glad my creative side is finally kicking in. This is fun.

Now back to doing some more of the main photo pages. I have done 7 already with many many more to do. :)
Michele, the new version is great. Only a few things I see can be changed. The images both both pages are too dark, especially the one on the left. It is hard to read the text. I would take off the one on the left and lighten the one on the right just a little more. Tennie can tell you if I am wrong here but I think that on the right page, there should be a comma after the word creative. ....creative, hence the idea.... Other than that, I say awesome.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I agree with Kim, lighten the images a touch. Other than that it is great, good job :thumbsup:
22 posts Page 2 of 3