Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
22 posts Page 1 of 3
May someone please help me figure out what to say on my introductory page. I am at a loss as what should go there besides what I have already said. You can view what I have so far in My Gallery. (just click on it in my signature area). It is the one marked Introductory Page copy (but I am sure you already figured that one out LOL) :)
Well... you could give some background on where your photos were taken. I don't think you need an introduction because your photos will speak for themselves. However, if you want to do an introduction, then by all means go for it. No right or wrong, it's your art!

Courtney
Oh yeah that would be a good idea. Tks.
I think it looks great as is. Michele, you need to turn your comments on so we can comment in gallery. Also what was the font you use???
Your intro is fine as is....except make it 'backgrounds' instead of 'background' so it agrees with 'are'.
(Sorry, ex teacher)

You're really off to a great start. Looking good.
I agree the introduction is great the way it is. Like Courtney said, your images speak for them self.

Suzi, you beat me to it. What font did you use Michele.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hey, ex-teacher Tennie, you are terrible!
When I was a youngster (in my 20s :roll: ), I would write letters to my grandmother. She would correct spelling and/or tense errors and send them back with her reply.

Boy, what I would have given for spell check. I still can't spell Cat but I can fake it now.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty wrote: Hey, ex-teacher Tennie, you are terrible!
When I was a youngster (in my 20s :roll: ), I would write letters to my grandmother. She would correct spelling and/or tense errors and send them back with her reply.

Boy, what I would have given for spell check. I still can't spell Cat but I can fake it now.

Rusty

I'm sorry. :crying: Michele, please forgive me. I just thought you'd missed it and the page was perfect otherwise.
Oh Tennie, don't be sad. Rusty didn't mean that literally. He was playing around. I was going to points out the same thing you did but you beat me to it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
AngelicKim wrote: Oh Tennie, don't be sad. Rusty didn't mean that literally. He was playing around. I was going to points out the same thing you did but you beat me to it.

Ok Kim, Now the wanna be teacher in me could not overlook this :rotfl:
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
22 posts Page 1 of 3