Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Use the preset manager to make sets of the brushes you want to all load at once. In the same column that you load brushes you'll find preset manager. With that open keep clicking load in that window and add as many brushes as you want in the set. This will temporarily add them to whatever brush set you had open at the bottom of the list. Scroll down and click on the first one you want to save then while holding down the shift key click on the last one you wish to save. Click save as a set, give it a name, and save the set in your brushes folder.
So glad you are moving right along, Min! Oh by the way, it is easy to become a brush-aholic :rotfl:
Thanks Geoff. The more info, the better. I obviously need help, ha ha.

Courtney
Smiles,its no good you'r too late,I think I have a brush problem,hubby said it's him or the brushes,well, I had to choose the brushes!. NOOO,he's pulled the plug out taken the lead with him and told me I'v got to go cold turkey.theres only one thing for it Smiles,use the built in battery when hes gone to bed!!!.
All those brushes,they'r calling to me!ha,ha. :woohoo:
:rotfl: min that's too funny! :rotfl:
min wrote: Smiles,its no good you'r too late,I think I have a brush problem,hubby said it's him or the brushes,well, I had to choose the brushes!. NOOO,he's pulled the plug out taken the lead with him and told me I'v got to go cold turkey.theres only one thing for it Smiles,use the built in battery when hes gone to bed!!!.
All those brushes,they'r calling to me!ha,ha. :woohoo:

To funny , but i completely understand!
16 posts Page 2 of 2