Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all-

I recently purchased Graffi's Add-o-Matic and have downloaded a bunch of actions from varios web sites.

I had no problem installing Add-o-Matic or the Actions, but all the thumbnails for the Actions from Coffee Shop are Blue Add-o-Matic thumbnails. Not that they look that bad, but I think it would be easier if I saw the image that relates to the Action in stead of having to hover over the thumbnail.

I have checked the Photo Creations directory and I see the ATN and PNG files for each Action.

What do I do????? :help:

Pete
You could make your own png's and replace the other with them. They have to be 64 pixels by 64 pixels and labels just like the action files.
After a bit of web research, I needed to replace the PNG files Add-o-Matic placed into the photo effects directory with the actual PNG files that came with the actions I downloaded. Then with help from Mike at Graffi's Add-o-Matic I was able to re-build the database for Elements and the actual thumbnails wre viewable.

This was a little more involved than I would have expected, but in the end all is well and I can start playing with the actions.

Pete
Glad you got it all worked out, Pete
4 posts Page 1 of 1